Polarization-Maintaining, Polarizing & Spun Fibers
By spinning the preform during the fiber drawing, it is possible to preserve circular polarization on Polarization Maintaining Optical Fibers that are originally highly birefringent.
iXblue Photonics is offering fibers for 1310 and 1550 nm applications with an optimized spinning rate to minimize the thermal and vibrational dependence of the output polarization.
Elliptical core design is available for low temperature dependence applications.
Benefits & Features
- Elliptical Core and tiger designs available
- Wavelength: 1310 or 1550 nm
- Cladding diameter: 80 or 125 µm
- Matched PM fiber for current sensors available
- Fiber optics current sensors
|IXF-SPUN-1310-80||1310 nm operation
|IXF-SPUN-1310-125-EC||1310 nm operation
|IXF-SPUN-1550-80||1550 nm operation
|IXF-SPUN-1550-125-EC||1550 nm operation