PM Fiber Current Sensors
Polarization-Maintaining, Polarizing & Spun Fibers
The IXF-FOCS family of fibers consists of advanced performances Polarization Maintaining Fibers specially designed for Fiber Optic Current Sensors.
Elliptical core design is available for low temperature dependence applications.
Benefits & Features
- Elliptical core and tiger designs available
- Wavelength: 1310 or 1550 nm
- Cladding diameter: 80 or 125 µm
- Optimized for low thermal dependence
- Fiber optic current sensor
|IXF-FOCS-1310-80-MOD||1310 nm operation
|IXF-FOCS-1310-80-DCO||1310 nm operation
|IXF-FOCS-1310-125||1310 nm operation
|IXF-FOCS-1310-125-EC||1310 nm operation