Phins Subsea is a subsea Inertial Navigation System (INS) providing position, true heading, attitude, speed, depth and heave. Its high-accuracy inertial measurement unit is coupled with an embedded digital signal processor that runs an advanced Kalman filter.
Phins Subsea can be pre-assembled and pre-calibrated with a Doppler Velocity Log (DVL), making it a plug-and-play solution for highly accurate navigation.
- High grade INS performance
- High reliability and maintenance free
- Rugged design for water depths up to 6,000 m
- Ultimate sub-metric performance using sparse array transponders and on-the-fly calibration
- Ease of use and quick installation
- All-in-one high-accuracy 3D positioning with heading, roll and pitch
- Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (FOG), with unique strap-down technology
- Multiple aidings available: (DVL, USBL, LBL, RAMSES, GPS, depth sensor)
- Ethernet, web server (GUI)
- AUV navigation
- Towfish navigation
- Precise positioning
- Out-of-straightness survey