DiGital IQ Modulator Bias Controller
Modulator Bias Controller
The MBC-IQ-Lab is an electronic system able to control I&Q Modulators in a CS-SSB modulation scheme. It is based on the minimization of the beating harmonic of two small dithers. This system allows to maintain harmonic rejection of optical CS-SSB spectrum better than 40dB over tens of hours.
Discover our Modulators Bias Controllers available for delivery within 2 to 4 weeks on the In-Stock MBC page.
Benefits & Features
- Automatic Bias Controller for IQ modulator
- Turn-key and stand alone electronic
- Two small dithering signals at two different frequencies
- RFoF: radio over fiber transmissions
- Optical frequency shifters
- Brillouin based metrology
- Antenna Measurements
- Dedicated to CS-SSB band modulator
- Optical harmonics rejection better than 40 dB
- High stability recorded over 72 hours