Optical Pulse Shaper & Laser Front End
iXblue offers the most comprehensive portfolio of versatile sub-nanosecond laser pulse generation transmitter based on unparalleled LiNbO3 modulator design.
These turn-key ModBoxes combine the best available optoelectronics components to provide state of the art optical pulse performances.
These ModBoxes are available over a wide wavelength range and can be tailored to specific applications:
- ModBox-PG: to generate square optical pulses
- ModBox-PS: to generate arbitrary shaped optical pulses
- ModBox-FE: to generate energetic arbitrary shaped pulses
- ModBox-SB: to suppress the Stimulated Brillouin Scattering
- ModBox-PP: to pulse pick
- ModBox-DER: to measure Very High Extinction Ratios
- ModBox-CBC: to combine several beams with individual phase adjustments
A set of several Standards ModBox units is already available, please refer to the data-sheet ModBox collection below. If your ModBox product does not exist, a customized and dedicated solution can be built for you.
iXblue has accumulated a strong experience in such systems and successfully installed them in many laboratories over the world. To warrant the success of your project in a timely manner, iXblue proposes system demonstration as well as on-site installation with training of local staff. Please contact us to learn more about these services.
Benefits & Features
- Turn-Key and standalone sub-ns pulse laser
- High quality optical pulse
- Proven solution
- Custom design
- Laser cutting
- Inertial confinement fusion
- Interaction of intense light with matter
- Laser plasma interaction
- Laser implosion
- Interaction of ion beam with HP laser
- Material processing
- High-power fiber lasers for directed-energy applications
- Very high pulse contrast
- Fast rise and fall times
- Low intrinsic jittering
|ModBox-CBC-1064 nm||More info|
|ModBox-CBC-2000 nm||More info|