Phins Surface is an Inertial Navigation System (INS) providing position, true heading, attitude, speed, depth and heave. Its high accuracy inertial measurement unit is based on iXblue’s Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (FOG) technology coupled with an embedded digital signal processor that runs an advanced Kalman filter.
- High-grade INS performance
- High reliability and maintenance-free
- Ease-of-use and quick installation
- Stealth navigation
- Low power consumption
- Low latency
- All-in-one high-accuracy 3D positioning with heading, roll and pitch
- Fiber-Optic Gyroscope FOG with unique strap-down technology
- Multiple aidings available: DVL, EM log, GPS, USBL, LBL and depth sensor
- Compact, light and reliable
- Ethernet, web server (GUI)
Highly demanding civil or defense surface vessels.
- Hydrographic surveys
- Naval defense (corvettes, frigates)