Hydrins is a high-performance inertial navigation system (INS) optimized for hydrographic surveys using multibeam echosounders.
Hydrins is composed of a single compact unit and delivers highly accurate real-time position, heading, attitude and speed data.
In addition to real-time processing, Hydrins raw data can be post-processed using iXblue's Apps software.
- High real-time position accuracy
- Motion and heading not affected by GPS outages
- Accurate height compensation with GPS RTK
- A complete solution with user-friendly post-processing tools
- Fast and reliable installation on all vessels
- Network ready, intuitive user interface
- All-in-one high-accuracy 3D positioning with heading, roll & pitch
- Smart HeaveTM
- Automatic GPS drop-out / multipath management
- Compact, uses any kind of GPS (single antenna)
- Ethernet, web server (GUI)
- Port and harbour maintenance
- Seafloor characterization
- Water depth mapping
- Offshore construction engineering
- SBP georeferencing