The FLS Series is the next generation mine and obstacle avoidance sonar. Derived from the sea proven technology of the 3D Multi-Beam Echo Sounder SeapiX, the FLS Series revolutionizes the market and increases performances.
The 3D Multi-Beam Echo Sounder has been developed upon request of the French Armament Secretary for multipurpose applications such as mine and obstacle avoidance, real-time mapping and navigation, and Rapid Environment Assessment (REA).
The FLS Series is available in two versions :
- FLS 150 is a very compact Forward Looking Sonar (FLS) for portable and lightweight integration (patrol ships or USVs)
- FLS 60 is a Forward Looking Sonar designed for mine and obstacle avoidance
- Real-time 3D detection and geo-referencing with an embedded IMU for optimized stabilization
- 3D volume imaging and visualization into ECDIS environment
- Easy integration with hull mounting capacity and wet mateable connection.
- Bottom, water column and surface object detection
- Forward Looking Bathymetry and backscattering of vessel for real time REA
- Vertical and horizontal scanning Database & HTML communication protocol, allowing easy integration in third-party software.
|FLS 150||FLS 60|
|Type||Forward Looking Sonar (FLS) for OPVs and unmanned systems||FLS 60 is a Forward Looking Sonar designed for mine and obstacle avoidance|
|Main detection performances|
|Anchored targets (-15 DB)||>330 m||>650 m|
|Drifting targets (-15 DB)||>330 m||>350 m|
|Bottom targets (-15 DB)||>300 m||>350 m|
|Low TS targets(-25 DB)||>250 m||>520 m|