2022 Users Conference
iXblue 2022 Annual Users Conference will be held at iXblue global headquarters in France on June 23, 2022 in Château Saint-Leger, iXcampus, Saint-Germain-en-Laye (France)
This conference, that will focus on the transition to autonomous maritime operations, will bring together over 150 key players in the maritime industry such as hydrographic institutes, universities, port authorities, survey and dredging companies, as well as offshore construction contractors.
Confirmed speakers for this new edition include major companies and high-profile individuals including: the IHO, the French Hydrographic Institute SHOM, Ifremer, Total Energies, Alcatel Submarine Networks, UTEC Survey, Argeo, DEME, Forssea Robotics, Esri.
This one-day event will be a golden opportunity for you to share your experience on the latest autonomous technologies and gain valuable insight on current and upcoming market trends. With a unique mix of global technology and business, iXblue Users Conference is the perfect place to be inspired with new ways to address the challenges of your sea operations.
This year’s Users Conference will also be followed by a day of training workshops that will take place on June 24th, 2022 in Saint-Germain-en-Laye (France). During those, you will get valuable insights and hands-on knowledge to help you make the most of our products to achieve efficient and successful operations.
Should you want to participate, please make sure to register to the sessions you are interested in using the link below.
- How to conduct efficient LBL operations using iXblue subsea positioning ecosystem
- How to optimize OEM INS integration on an AUV using an AUV integration case study
- How to use Gaps M5 USBL system for AUV tracking
- What to expect when GNSS is lost during operation
- How to improve navigation data with post-processing
- Acoustic release: how to conduct preventive maintenance and self-recomissioning
DOWNLOAD FULL AGENDA: