Based on the cutting-edge MEMS technology, Advans Ursa 3 provides 3D positioning, orientation and attitude to vehicles and/or weapons. It is able to provide and maintain accurate positioning and orientation (North keeping capability) during critical phases when previously aligned with GPS.
The inertial measurement unit is the core component of the system. It is the assembly of three gyroscopes base (MEMS) and three accelerometers (MEMS) mounted on three orthogonal axes. This INS has been designed to provide Blue Force Tracking solution in GNSS-denied environment.
Its state-of-the-art design and sensors provide navigation performance matching most demanding requirements.
- High-end Mems technology
- Strap-down system
- Low latency for real time control loops
- Same mechanical interfaces with Advans Series INS
- Easy to integrate and easy to use
- MIL-STD qualified and ITAR free
- Blue force tracking accuracy
- Designation capability (after GPS alignment)
- Military land survey: determination of survey points in the area of operation