Rovins Nano merges iXblue's high-grade Inertial Navigation System (INS) with the company's competitive IMU. Built upon iXblue's renowned FOG solid-state technology and offshore instrumentation expertise, Rovins Nano offers highly accurate positionning information while simplifying operations thanks to its automatic and autonomous external sensor management.
Rovins Nano is the ROV navigation solution you can rely on, bringing an additional level of safety in case of deficient aiding sensors.
- Inertial position & velocity, available without DVL
- Open architecture for all third-party sensors: DVL, USBL, LBL, Depth sensor
- Sparse Array enhancement to existing LBL network
- Equivalent interfacing to Rovins, Phins, Octans
- ITAR-free, fast export under O&G regulations
- Cost effective: better ROI, lower TCO
- Full INS and gyrocompass
- True north, roll & pitch, rotation rates
- DVL & depth sensor available as options
- Optimized interface with Ramses for added horsepower
- Web GUI and legacy serial control commands
- Stand-alone, compact and light-weight
- ROV OP & Navigation