Quadrans is a fully strap-down Fiber-Optic Gyrocompass (FOG) and attitude reference system.
IMO and IMO-HSC certified, it provides all the necessary data for demanding navigation and control applications at a fast rate and with precise time-stamping.
Thanks to its low weight and small size, its low power consumption and its Ethernet/serial connectivity, it can be integrated with ease on any platform.
Based on state-of-the-art Fiber-Optic Gyroscope technology, Quadrans answers to a full range of navigation needs, without any compromise on performance and without requiring any maintenance during its service life.
- Compact and plug & play system
- AHRS: all-in-one Gyrocompass & MRU
- Unique strap-down technology, interferometric FOG (iFOG)
- Embedded Man Machine Interface (no proprietary CDU)
- IMO Certification
- Fast settling time
- Easy integration
- Stabilization and pointing capability
- Automatic speed and latitude correction
- Works in high sea state
- Allows restart at sea
- Patrol ships
- Coast guards
- Auxiliary vessels