Leveraging state-of-the art expertise in Inertial Navigation Systems and topography, iXblue offers innovative end-to-end solutions for continuous and reliable operations in ever increasing GNSS-denied environments.
iXblue offers an innovative solution, which has moved amphibious warfare navigation to a whole new level.
As a global leader in military-grade navigation solutions, iXblue can deliver all the components needed to guarantee end-to-end navigation capability for any amphibious operation.
- Navigation in GNSS-denied environment
- Robust to GNSS jamming and spoofing
- Easy-to-use with a complete embedded system
- Could be installed with any orientation to facilitate integration
- Import and control of geographic chart
- Navigation, route planning, real-time position and route display on a digital moving map
- Reporting to HQ an accurate position of vehicles
- Increasing better knowledge of vehicle environment and manoeuvre capability
|Quadrans||Phins||Ursa U5||Ursa U7|
|HORIZONTAL POSITION (%TD)||N/A||N/A||1||0.7|
|REAL TIME HEADING ACCURACY (DEG SECANT LAT. RMS)||0.23||0.01||N/A||N/A|
|REAL TIME HEADING ACCURACY (MILS)||N/A||N/A||6||4|
|ROLL & PITCH (DEG RMS)||0.1||0.01||N/A||N/A|
|ROLL & PITCH (MILS)||N/A||N/A||3||2|
|ALIGNMENT||N/A||N/A||Initial set up <4mn - Fine aligment 10 mn typical||Initial set up <4mn - Fine aligment 10 mn typical|
|FAST ALIGMENT (STORED VALUES)||N/A||N/A||30s||30s|