Motion simulators are strategic for the design of accurate sensors, whether to ensure that a development roadmap is going according to plan or that a sensor is still up to specifications.
iXblue's advanced sensors, that are being used from the outer space, to the deepest parts of the oceans, and that are recognized for their high accuracy and reliability, benefit from the company's 60 years of expertise in the design and manufacturing of cutting-edge motion simulators.
Evi-AMI is the compact twi-axis model which features all required performances for testing of MEMS inertial navigation systems (INS) and optronic payload with the best quality to cost ratio on the market.
- Scalable test-table
- Best quality to cost ratio on the market
- Very strong track record
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Upradable table
- Compatibility with operation inside climatic chamber
- Direct drive brushless electric motors
- High accuracy optical encoders
- iXblue’s Ngine controller including:
- Patented auto-tuning
- Patented adaptive sine
- Patented anti-coupling (cross coupling rejection)
- Auto-tuned look-up-table-based anti-cogging
- Real-time built-in test
- Advanced unbalance and fault detection
- iXblue’s ProaXe graphical user interface
- Optional Climatic chamber
- Wide variety of quality slip rings and rotary joints