Based on FOG technology mastered by iXblue and qualified by Airbus Defence and Space for over 20 years, Astrix NS addresses the new challenges of the space industry bringing performance, compacity and reliability at a very competitive price.
- Highly reliable thanks to the FOG technology and 20 years of space experience
- Solid-state technology proven with 100 years of cumulated flight in more than 25 satellites without incident
- Compatible for GEO, MEO, LEO missions and EOR
- 15-year guaranteed lifetime
- No complex or costly recalibration pre or post launch needed
- ARW below 0.005 °/√h
- Very compact and lightweight product
- Low-power consumption
- Competitive price
- Electronic design based on automotive components qualified for space operations with Airbus
- Rad tolerant and withstanding harsh environments
Astrix NS is well-suited for constellation projects thanks to its competitive price and the possibility to produce it in large quantities (hundreds).
Astrix NS is compatible for missions in geostationary orbit, in medium and low Earth orbits and also with electric orbit raising.