Airins, engineered for optimal integration and ease-of use, makes use of iXblue’s 40 years of expertise in Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (FOG) technology.
Airins combines the latest motion sensing technology, electronics and embedded processing design in a single unit. This offers the most compact position, orientation and direct georeferencing system.
Main performances (with GNSS1)
|Roll & Pitch||0.005||0.005||0.005||0.0025|
(1) Actual results depend on the quality of the GNSS system used, satellite configuration, atmospheric conditions and other environmental effects.
(2) Secant latitude = 1 / cosine latitude.
* PPP: Precise Point Positioning (requires service subscription).
**PPK: Post Processing Kinematic using Advanced Post-Processing Software (smart coupling of INS and GNSS in forward / backward).
Apps is a post-processing and batch productivity tool for the iXblue survey INS product range: Atlans, Airins, Hydrins.
Powerful data management, visualization and editing features and processing features together with data export capability make this tool essential for quick and precise trajectory computation.
Apps incorporates the innovative GNSS/INS post-processing algorithm, named Septentrio iXblue GPS Inertial Link (SIGIL), which results from a collaborative development effort between Septentrio (GNSS receiver manufacturer) and iXblue.
Features and benefits
- High accuracy heading, roll and pitch
- No drift in straight line: no need to break-off lines
- Fast alignment
- High banking angles
- Industry-ready interface
- Direct georeferencing: fewer or no ground control points needed
- Higher altitude survey for extended coverage
- Efficient time-saving operations
- Easy integration: compatible with standard FMS, mounts, GPS, cameras and lidars
- Fully automatic post-processing with the Advanced Post-Processing Software (Apps software) suit
- Corridor mapping
- Sensor gyrostabilization
- UAV control and navigation
- DTM generation
- High altitude remote sensing
- Multisensor survey: LiDAR, SAR, Hyperspectral
- Digital and film camera
- Urban planning
- Coastal zone monitoring
- Environmental assessment