Based on the FOG technology, Advans Vega is an Inertial Navigation System designed for military applications requiring mobility and high-accuracy. It provides immediate and continuous navigation and pointing information for radars, topographic systems and artillery launchers, howitzers and multiple rocket launchers.
Advans Vega is highly accurate (0.3 mils), robust to GPS drop out, maintenance-free and qualified for military environment including launchers such as 155 mm howitzers (Advans Vega has been selected by Nexter to equip its famous Caesar self-propelled howitzer).
It can be integrated at the construction stage of the equipment, or during a refit.
- French in-house technology
- Fast and accurate alignment (instant-on location, azimuth and elevation) and accurate heading on static conditions
- Robust to GNSS-denied environments
- High reliability
- Easy to integrate (potentially during a refit) and easy to operate
- Low cost of ownership (No periodic maintenance)
- High accuracy and gyrocompass capability
- Capability to navigate with or without GNSS (multiple interfaces and aiding sensors -GNSS, VMS, etc.-)
- Resistant to high level of shocks
- Open to all standard protocols
- ITAR-free components
- MRADS, counterbattery radars, long range artillery launchers
- Topographic systems
- Forward observers optronic systems