Based on the Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (FOG) with unique strap-down technology, Advans Ursa is a robust and maintenance-free system that provides accurate continuous positioning, heading and attitude information for tactical navigation, Blue Force tracking, collaborative combat and light weapon systems, even in full GNSS-denied environments.
Advans Ursa is accurate (4 mil), robust to GPS drop out, maintenance-free and qualified for military environment.
It can be integrated at the construction stage of the equipment, or during a refit.
- Full inertial navigation capability (without GNSS)
- Easy to integrate and operate
- High reliability
- Low cost of ownership (no periodic maintenance)
- French export regulation only (ITAR Free)
- MIL-STD qualified, Water-proof, Shock resistant
- Tracked and wheeled vehicle qualified
- Automatic calibration and ZUPT
- Fully flexible installation (in any orientation)
- Multiple interfaces for aiding sensors (GNSS, VMS, etc.)
- Open to all communication protocols
- User-friendly Web MMI for settings
- Tactical navigation and BFT
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles Command & Control
- Infantry fighting vehicles