GLTS Theodolite is an innovative solution, with full navigation capabilities, to perform Gun laying, and Topography missions. The system integrates an Inertial Navigation System (INS) which provides the position, heading and elevation in real time even in case of GNSS denied. Thanks to this technology, the system offers an immediate support to launchers on the move and provides artillery topography and survey teams with high flexibility in the field. GLTS Theodolite can be operated from a vehicle or mounted on a tripod.
While most systems exclusively rely on GNSS, iXblue’s Theodolite features an integrated high-grade INS that allows for instant and highly accurate measurements, even in GNSS-denied environments.
An optrical sight enables target aiming and a laser Range Finder completes the system in order to get distance information. The GLTS Theodolite is coupled with Horus, a moving map developped by iXblue and dedicated to artillery operations.
- Undisrupted navigation in GNSS-denied environment
- Fast deployment
- Compatibility with any fire control system
- Designed to withstand harsh conditions
- Military Land Survey: determination of survey points in the area of operation
- Artillery topography
- Gun laying and gun control: positioning and orientation of artillery launchers and mortars not equipped with embedded INU
All functions in one system for digitization