Advans Lyra is an Inertial Navigation System for land applications requiring mobility and accuracy.
Based on the Fiber-Optic Gyroscope (FOG) with unique strap-down technology, Advans Lyra is a middle grade INS offering a very good cost-performance ratio for weapon systems such as rocket launchers, light howitzers, mortars, radars, radars and observations systems. It provides a continuous, instant-on position and orientation whenever, also in GNSS-denied environment.
Advans Lyra is accurate (1 mil), robust to GPS drop out, maintenance-free and qualified for military environment including launchers as 105mm howitzers and armoured vehicles.
It can be integrated at the construction stage of the equipment, or during a refit.
- French in-house technology
- Fast and accurate alignment (Instant-on location, azimuth and elevation) and accurate heading on static conditions
- Robust to GNSS-denied environment
- High reliability
- Easy to integrate (potentially during a refit) and operate
- Low cost of ownership (No periodic maintenance)
- High accuracy and Gyrocompass capability
- Capability to navigate with or without GNSS (multiple interfaces and aiding sensors -GNSS, VMS, etc.)
- Open to all standard protocols
- ITAR-free components
|Horizontal position(without GNSS)1||0.2% DT|
|Roll and pitch2||
|Initial alignment||4 minutes|
|Fast alignment (stored values)||30 seconds|
- Infantry fighting vehicles
- Battle tanks
- SHORADS, heavy mortars, medium, range howitzers and rocket launchers, G2G radars
- Forward observers optronic systems