Our team of experts will be present in AGU in San Francisco, with several presentations and posters planned. They will also welcome you at our booth #1415 to discuss how our products can help you in your research projects.
1. High-resolution seismic reflection in Lake Altaussee (Salzkammergut, Austrian Alps): Preliminary results and implication for paleoenvironmental reconstructions
Guillaume Jouve et al.
2. Discriminating Transient Long Period Deformation Signal from Absolute Rotational Effects on a Portable Rotation Seismometer
Théo Laudat et al.
3. Canopus, the universal tool for permanent observatories and underwater geodesy
Hubert Pelletier, et al.
4. H2020 PIONEERS Study : Planetary Instruments based on Optical technologies for an iNnovative European Exploration Using Rotational Seismology
David Mimoun et al.
5. 6C Recordings at Active Volcanoes
Joachim M Wassermann et al.
1. Applications of 6DoF sensors in seismology - from building monitoring to dynamic tilt correction
Felix Bernauer et al.
2. Sea Bottom Sound Velocity Estimation Using High Resolution Multiswath Multibeam Bathymetric Echosounder
Didier Charlot et al.
3. Rotational Ground Motion Instrumentation: Characterization and Improvements
Frederic Guattari et al.
4. High-Sensitivity Instrumentation to Monitor Rotation in Building including Soil-Structure Interaction
Sebastien Royer et al.
Products on the booth