TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER H/F
iXblue Group is a leading manufacturer of navigation, positioning and sea floor mapping solutions with 24/7 support and offices in every continent. We are pioneers of FOG (Fiber Optic Gyroscope), acoustic and imagery technologies, offering to high-tech industries, including the defense, civil marine and offshore oil and gas sectors.
iXblue is currently seeking motivated individuals to join us:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation / Training / Acceptance tests of delivered equipment
- Technical support to sales team in the region, including pre-sale demonstration of products
- Open and follow-through of the 24/7 Support Hotline, Support email, and customer requests
- Provide equipment installations / demos / on-site customer support within the APAC geographical zone and occasionally outside this zone
- Document and record all support claims and incidents within company database, per company policy and procedure
- Prepare project specifications and timescales with clients
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation of product tests and outcomes
- Analyzing and interpreting data
Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering and relevant work experience.
- Experience with Inertial Navigation Systems (INS), marine electronics or integration of sensors in marine survey environment will be an added advantage, preferred
- Demonstrates service-oriented attitude, providing successful product support for customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and technically curious approach to their work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Ability to think and work independently, to analyze and repair equipment both remotely and onsite
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the year (local and overseas)
- Technical training will be provided.