REGIONAL SALES MANAGER Energy & Maritime Markets H/F
This is a key role in the Company’s continued growth and operations. You will be responsible for developing sales of iXblue's extensive product portfolio in energy and maritime applications to oil and gas, renewables, civil and scientific customers and partners in the United Kingdom.
Sales & Business Development Growth
- Manage the company's sales budget in the region
- Support and develop existing clients
- Develop new business opportunities through effective networking and prospection
- Prepare tenders and pre-qualification submissions
- Co-ordinate the targeting of new areas of business
- Prepare quotations and systems proposals
- Negotiate commercial conditions
- Plan and co-ordinate sensor and system demonstrations
- Prepare and deliver technical sales presentations with assistance from BDM's and product managers
- Liaise with iXblue Support team if required, to ensure all clients are given required attention
- Liaise with the technical teams and iXblue Divisions on project requirements
- Attend conferences, exhibitions & corporate events
Analysis, Reporting & Communication
- Deliver regular and accurate reporting and forecasting
- Maintain up to date customer records and sales database in CRM
- Create and implement an appropriate sales action plan
- Prepare and update precise mapping for complex sales, tenders & Opportunities
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base via regular communication with iXblue's global sales organization
- Prepare regular reporting to management
- Follow the company(s) quality and other procedures
- Understand and comply with relevant export controls
We are looking for a sales manager with some experience and preferably familiar with UK Energy and Maritime environment
Proven track record in a technical sales role is welcome but not mandatory.
Minimum 2-3 years sales or other relevant experience. More than 5 years appreciated.
Education: Bachelor degree in Business or Electronic - master degree would be a +
Languages: fluent English mandatory and French would be a +
Adaptability, able to work autonomously, ability to listen, empathy, enthusiasm, tenacity, curiosity, excellent communication skills, a good team player, strategic thinking.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity that excites you, then please in the first instance submit your CV via our company website.