- Represent iXblue to customers in a professional manner.
- In charge of Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Russia for iXblue Photonics fibers and modulators business. Achievement of assigned sales target in his/her region.
- Quickly become the new contact point for existing customers and partners in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Russia in his covered region, identify and develop new partners of different city with good organization capability.
- Develop Sales in his area in both academic and industrials customers.
- Handle the whole sales cycle: lead generation, pre-sales, quotation, closing sales.
- Make sure iXblue Photonics portfolio is well known by all german speaking-photonics players and become a reference in coming years.
- Be a technical reference for his customers and representatives.
- Responsible for implementing best service to improve technical support of distribution channels. Regular communication with partners on Company strategies and policies and obtain feedback.
- Work closely and regularly with partners to assess opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date information in CRM about customers contacts and projects.
- Willing to provide on-site training, acceptance tests of iXblue products delivered to customers.
- Assist and support all marketing activities for tradeshow, conference and interview in the regions. Propose marketing plan for his area.
- Report directly to the Photonics Sales Managers.
Required qualifications & skills
- Minimum Master’s degree in Physics optics, with competences in the modulation means and fiber optics.
- Verbal and written German and English.
- Have a good understanding for optical products (Laser source, Fiber optics, Detectors). Experience with optical and electrical testing and measurement equipment would be added advantage.
- Experience in Optical fiber system is a strong plus.
- Able to interact with customers at various levels, from technicians up to high-management level.
- Self-motivated and technically curious approach to their work.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and negotiating skills.
- Able to think and work in a team and independently.
- Strong appetite for growth, willingness to establish iXblue Photonics as a reference in Germany and neighborhood countries