Customer Support Engineer H/F
Join iXblue Customer Support Buisness Unit:
At the core of the company groups, team up with 20+ support engineers across the globe. Belong in a variety of technical backgrounds and expertise. Proudly provide 24/7 support to our customer. Assist them to meet their day-to-day objectives. Contribute with prompt, accurate and reliable answers to their questions. Whether they need a simple advice or a further understanding of the technology, they can contact you! Apply and become a:
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Represent iXblue to customers both internally and externally.
- Remote support to customer:
- Follow-up and respond all hot-line, hot-mail, and customer requests.
- Document, analyze, report and record customer claims on the database.
- On-site support to customer:
- Pre-survey, installation, commissioning, training, demo, technical assistance.
- Prepare, execute, feedback, debrief, report and follow up.
- Within global geographical zone.
- Internal support
- Interact with all iXblue teams to move forward your support cases.
- Assist sales team and project teams on pre-sale and after sales activities.
- Link with the maintenance team for maintenance follow up.
- Team work
- Go through continuous internal as well as self-directed training on all related products.
- Own and continuously improve back office support procedures and tools.
- Share and get knowledge, new skills, with the team.
You are an expert of the SeapiX product:
- You become a technical expert of the SeapiX product: http://seapix.ixblue.com/
- Familiar with the fishery industry.
- Fishery acoustics, knowledge/culture in signal transmission and processing.
- Capability to work at sea up to 6 BF sea state onboard 25m or larger fishing vessels
- Background in fishing methods (Trawling, Seining) and gears, maritime navigation
- Charting system understanding,
- Initial formation / Background:
- Graduate from ENSM / Ecole Navale
- BTS “Maritime Maintenance des systems electro naval”
- Fisherman background with 5+ years of experience
- Currently “electronics manager” or similar position in a fishing fleet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronic, Software or Mechanical Engineering).
- Service-oriented attitude and results-oriented culture to provide customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Resourceful.
- Self-motivated, technically curious, ability to think and work independently.
- Software experience with Debian console, Windows Network management, Windows command prompt, SSH, FTP and other solutions.
- Exceptional communication: verbal and written.
- Multi-cultural awareness and experience.
- Fluent English required. Spanish knowledge.
.Travel: 30~50% of the time, up to 110 days/year.