Join iXblue Customer Support Buisness Unit:
At the core of the company groups, team up with 20+ support engineers across the globe. Belong in a variety of technical backgrounds and expertise. Proudly provide 24/7 support to our customers. Assist them to meet their day-to-day objectives. Contribute with prompt, accurate and reliable answers to their questions. Whether they need a simple advice or a further understanding of the technology, they can contact you! Apply and become a
Customer Support Engineer
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Represent iXblue to customers both internally and externally.
- Remote support to customer:
- Follow-up and respond all hot-line, hot-mail, and customer requests.
- Document, analyze, report and record customer claims on the database.
- On-site support to customer:
- Pre-survey, installation, commissioning, training, demo, technical assistance.
- Prepare, execute, feedback, debrief, report and follow up.
- Within EMEA-LATAM geographical zone and occasionally outside.
- Internal support
- Interact with all iXblue teams to move forward your support cases.
- Assist sales team and project teams on pre-sale and after sales activities.
- Link with the maintenance team for maintenance follow up.
- Team work
- Go through continuous internal as well as self-directed training on all related products.
- Own and continuously improve back office support procedures and tools.
- Share and get knowledge, new skills, with the team.
**Travel: 30% of the time, up to 110 days/year.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronic, Software or Mechanical Engineering).
- 10+ year experience, working with high technology products.
- Service-oriented attitude and results-oriented culture to provide customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Resourceful.
- Self-motivated, technically curious, ability to think and work independently.
- Exceptional communication: verbal and written.
- Multi-cultural awareness and experience.
- Fluent English required.