Phins Compact Series has been designed to offer the AUV industry players the ability to choose an inertial navigation system adapted to their vehicle, whatever their size and mission, from accurate navigation to survey grade.
Phins Compact Series are fully scalable systems with a similar architecture and interface. The three products includes the same algorithm and software, which enables seamless re-use of the control system on any vehicles’ sizes or types, via modern interfaces such as Ethernet, helping to reduce integration and non-recurring costs.
- Stealth autonomous navigation
- Very accurate heading, roll, pitch, speed and position
- Common interfaces
- Seamless integration
- Open architecture with 3rd party brand sensors
- Most compact high grade INS
- Low power consumption for an increased autonomy
- Software and algorithm dedicated for subsea operations
- Genuine strapdown solid-state system