Motion simulators are strategic for the design of accurate sensors, whether to ensure that a development roadmap is going according to plan or that a sensor is still up to specifications.
iXblue's advanced sensors, that are being used from the outer space, to the deepest parts of the oceans, and that are recognized for their high accuracy and reliability, benefit from the company's 60 years of expertise in the design and manufacturing of cutting-edge motion simulators.
Sharing the same electro-mechanical base, the Evo-30 Series is co-designed by iXblue’s teams and the end-user to ensure that their needs are met in the most effective fashion.
Every Evo-30 includes the patent protected iXblue’s Ngine controller and iXblue’s ProaXe graphical user interface (GUI). These smart innovations help reducing integration time and non-recurring costs.
Outer axis max rate
Outer Axis max acceleration
- Adaptive features and performances for various payloads
- Highest accuracy
- Unrivaled dynamic performances
- Lowest cost of ownership
- Frequency response testing capabilities with no attenuation and no phase shift
- Three-axis unlimited rotation
- Direct drive brushless electric motors
- High accuracy optical encoders
- iXblue’s Ngine controller including:
- Patented auto-tuning
- Patented adaptive sine
- Patented anti-coupling (cross coupling rejection)
- Auto-tuned look-up-table-based anti-cogging
- Real-time built-in test
- Advanced unbalance and fault detection
- iXblue’s ProaXe graphical user interface
- Optional Climatic chamber
- Wide variety of quality slip rings and rotary joints